I am nomad. Hear me roar.

_____________________________________________

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Travelling with Smoosh

This is the first time I'm traveling with my boyfriend. I'm utterly bat-shit crazy about him. We're totally in that honeymoon-like relationship stage where we can't be trusted not to be nauseating in public. We are PDA Central. If it were me, I would not want to be around us. Sorry, not sorry.

The "first holiday together" is supposed to be that make or break relationship test. To see if you can handle each other at your most tired, cranky, been travelling all day selves. It's almost guaranteed that you will crack it at each other at some point setting you a template for every single fight for the rest of your lives, IF you survive it.

Here's to hoping we do. (Because I really like this one.)

I will try to keep the smooshiness to a minimum. Hopefully we won't murder each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment