I am nomad. Hear me roar.

_____________________________________________

Thursday 16 June 2016

Introducing The Gallery of Half Eaten Food: Winter Feast Edition

I could never be a food blogger.

There is one very simple reason for this. I love food.

Now most people would think this was a necessary trait in someone that blogs about food, They're wrong. It's actually not necessary. In fact, with some of the food blogs that I've read, the writers have a real contempt for food. They spend so much of their time photographing it and writing about it I think they run out of the energy required to really love it.

I do not share this fatal flaw. My improvement opportunity is that I love food so much, the absolutely last thing I am thinking about when faced with a fresh plate, juices juicing, aromas a roaming, is sharing. I just have to have at it as fast as humanly possible.

As such, my foodie pics are a little unique, and so, without further ado, I introduce the introductory issue:

The Gallery of Half Eaten Food: Winter Feast Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment