I am nomad. Hear me roar.

_____________________________________________

Monday 3 October 2011

Home Sweet Home aka Blogtoberfest Day 3


I'm in love.

I am in a state of true domestic bliss.

As of about 2 months ago I moved in with a good friend of mine and I'm loving it. She is my new found heterosexual life partner, she is the Jay to my Silent Bob, the cheese to my macaroni, the Wicket to my Totoro, and I can't imagine life at the moment without her.

My roomie is just altogether awesome, if we were in The Babysitter's Club she'd be Claudia, if we were in Care-a-lot she'd be called Sassy Bear.

About a week after I moved in, Sassy Bear was talking to one of our neighbours, who mentioned it must be working out well having me as her new housemate, Sass agreed as our neighbour went on to explain that they had assumed this as they could hear nothing but us laughing constantly most evenings. It is usually until we're both in tears, and I can't even remember, what about.

Though we are about to have an argument about who gets to be Silent Bob, so who knows? It's possible that this whole living together thing won't last, but I doubt it.

1 comment:

  1. So happy it's all working out! xxx
    (Slowly catching up on this blog haha)

    ReplyDelete